- Farfalle – 1.5 cup
- Onions – 1 medium
- Cooked Peas – 0.5 cup
- Tomato – 1 large
- Methi / Fenugreek Leaves – 1 cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 2-3 tsp
- Celery (optional) – 1 stalk
- Pepper Powder
- Crushed Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
– Heat the Olive oil & put onions. Add a pinch of salt here to fasten the cooking of onions. Saute it for a minute.
– Add Methi leaves, cut celery & cook till done.
– Meanwhile, cook farfalle as per instructions
– Cut the tomatoes into small pieces & add it to the onion-methi mix. Also add the peas.
– Once tomatoes are done, add the tomato ketchup.
– Add salt, pepper powder, crushed pepper corns. And mix it well.
– Add the cooked pasta to this, crumble & add feta cheese, as per taste.
– Give it a good mix. check the seasoning & adjust.
– Eat, Share & Enjoy, every bite of it.