- Aubergine – 1
- Red Chilli Powder / Paprika
– Cut the aubergine into thin discs of 1cm (roughly).
– In a pan, pour water, (enough to cover the bases of the aubergine discs) add salt enough for 5-6 pieces.
– Arrange the discs, in a single layer & cook it. After a minute, flip it. & cook. ( takes 2 minutes to cook on both the sides)
– Once the aubergines are cooked, the pan beccomes dry.
– Now,drizzle oil & sprinkle chilli powder on one side & flip it. cook for 30 secs.Repeat on the other side.
– Repeat the whole for the next batch.
* Cut the discs for each batch freshly, this would help in avoiding the coloring of aubergines.
* This aubergine roundels would be perfect with rice.