- Basmati Rice – 1.5 cups
- Mushrooms – 300 gm
- Peas – 1 cup
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tbsp
- Crushed Pepper
- Coriander Leaves
- Lemon Salt – 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
– Wash & Clean the rice. Cook it separately.
– Once cooked. Spread the rice on a plate, to have them intact as separate grains.
– In a pan, heat the oil. Now put the chilli flakes. Once its heat comes, put in the cut mushrooms & saute well. Add Peas.
– Add soy sauce, ajinomoto, salt, crushed pepper, lemon salt & mix well.
– Add the rice to this & mix well.
– Garnish with coriander leaves
– Check n adjust the seasoning & serve.