- Tri color Fusilli – 200 gm
- Garden Peas – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Vegetable stock -3 tbsp
- Double Cream – 4 tbsp
- Parsley (finely chopped) – tbsp
- Pepper Powder
- Crushed Pepper
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Feta Cheese
– Trim the asparagus, cut broccoli into small florets.
– Sprinkle some salt, toss & steam cook asparagus, broccoli, mangetout. (do not overcook). Once cooked, run under cool water & drain.
– Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions given. run under cool water & drain.
– In a pan, heat butter & add the vegetable stock / water.
– Add salt, pepper powder, crushed pepper & chilli flakes; check the seasoning.
– Add the drained green vegetables along with peas. Cook for a minute.
– To the above, add the cream; add, finely chopped parsley & give a good stir.
– Add the drained pasta. Crumble the feta into this.
– Carefully mix, so that the veggies remain intact.
– Serve either hot or cold.
* Measurement of veggies is deliberately avoided as it could be increased or decreased as wanted.