- Flat Rice Noodles
- Broccoli – 1 small
- Carrot – 1 medium
- Pak Choy – 2
- Mushrooms – 150 gms
- Vegetable Stock Cube / Veg Broth- 1
- Pepper Powder
- Red Chilli FLakes
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
– Cook the Rice Noodles as per the given instructions.
– Separately, bring water to boil. Add the veg broth cube, soy sauce, salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes, ajinomoto, sesame oil & give a nice stir.
– To the above, add all the vegetables & give them a boil & cook till the vegetables, are cooked enough & retain their crunch.
– Check & adjust the seasoning of this vegetable soup.
– In a bowl, put the noodles & pour the vegetable soup over it & serve.
** Do not cook anything of this ahead of time, as the veggies may get overcooked.