- Brussels Sprouts – 250 gms
- Red Bell Pepper – 1 big
- Garlic – 4 pods
- Ricotta Cheese (or any cheese)( grated ) – 1 tbsp
- Pepper Powder
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 2tsp
- Lemon juice ( optional ) – 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds – 1 tbsp
– Preheat the oven at 200 C.
– Chop the brussels sprouts into half or quarters, sliver the garlic, also dice the bell pepper.
– Combine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper powder nicely & pour over the sprouts & bell pepper. Give a nice toss, so that everything is mixed well with the dressing.
– Arrange them in a single layer on a foiled baking tray & roast for 20 mins or till the vegetables have browned their outer layers.
– Meanwhile, toast the sesame seeds till they slightly brown or start giving out their oil.
– Arrange the salad on a plate, sprinkle the sesame seeds & the grated cheese & eat….!!!