😉 😉 😉 😉
Eggs always make me smile; They always make me want them; In fact boiled egg is my staple food; I have it everyday. If i don see Mr.Egg in my plate for 2 days, then I start missing him. Mr Egg makes my meal complete, perfect & pleasant.
Egg in any form is acceptable for me. But, I love Them in their boiled form.
I’m making my 7 month old also a li’l egg eater like me. Since he’s 6 months, I started out with boiled yolk. Hubby is ok-with-egg’ kinds. He isn’t nuts over eggs.
I was wondering out what to make out of egg, for lunch, than those regular-home-recipes. I stumbled upon this recipe at divya’s place . I took the recipe as it is. No tweaking. But the ingredients were as usual, eye-ball-measured.
- 5 Eggs
- 1 big Onion
- Coriander Leaves
To Grind :
- 1 cup Cashew Nuts
- 3/4 th cup grated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Poppy Seeds (white)
- 5 -6 Green chillies
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- 1 small Bay Leaf
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Cardamoms
– Boil the eggs. Shell them out. Slit them all over for the flavors to seep in.
– Heat oil & saute the thinly cut onions. Add salt, turmeric powder at this stage.
– Meanwhile grind all the ingredients under the ‘To Grind’ list, adding little water at a time.
– Once the onions are done, add the ground mixture & cook till it looses the raw flavor.
– Pour water for required consistency. Put the slit eggs & mix well.
– Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
– Check & adjust seasoning. Garnish with coriander leaves.
** Tastes good with rice. Heavenly with breads & paratas.