|Preparation time : 3 min
Cooking time : 5 min
Serves : 3
- 200 gm Baby Button Mushrooms
- Riccoli or any pasta shape ( for 2 )
- 3 tbsp Sun-dried Tomato & Walnut Pesto
– Cook the pasta as per instructions.
– Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and add the washed mushrooms and a bit of salt and saute for 3-4 minutes.
– In a bowl add the cooked pasta, mushrooms, pesto and salt and ix well.
– Check and adjust the seasoning and serve immediately.
** The pesto does have salt naturally and salt is there in mushrooms. So check and add salt as required to the pasta, finally.
** I have used the oil from the sun-dried-tomatoes jar. It was very flavorful.